- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
Man I feel really bad for the Tumblr Staff because I bet they aimed for Tumblr to be a cool, suavé, photographic place for artists but in reality it’s made up of hormonal teenagers who obsess over gay fictional characters, and can’t even handle the reblog button turning green to teal
IT IS MINT GREEN
I’VE REBLOGGED THIS TWICE BEFORE REALISING THAT THE STAFF SAID THAT!
Please reblog if you are a girl and have ever been made to feel ashamed of one or more of these things (wanting to prove a point to some asshole):
-your clothing choice
-your amount of make up
-not having sex
-having your period
-not appreciating catcalls
literally all except 2 jfc
Literally all. And some by my family.
the number of times i think “i don’t care” while people are talking to me is really getting out of hand
(Source: mycroft, via autumnmarietalk)